Thursday, September 12, 2013

Face of the Day! (FOTD)

Today I am wearing my simple everyday look when I actually wear makeup! :P






I am wearing:
  • Foundation - Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 in "Warm Beige"
  • Powder - Wet N Wild Coverall in "Light/Medium"
  • Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me in "Medium"
  • Brows - N.Y.C. Colors Browser Kit in "Brunette"
  • Bronzer - N.Y.C. Colors Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in "Sunny Side"
  • Blush - Milani Baked Powder Blush in "Luminoso"
  • Mascara - Too Faced Lash Injection
  • Eyeliner - Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
  • Eye shadows - The Balm's Nudetude in "Stand-offish" and "Stubborn"; Covergirl Eye Enhancers in "Champagne"
  • Lips - Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in "Peach"

I know, my brows need some grooming! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...