Sunday, September 22, 2013

CVS Sunday Couponing Haul + Breakdown!

This weekend has been super eventful, but I was able to fit in some time for couponing. I always enjoy couponing on a Sunday because that's when most of the weekly deals begin. Today I only stopped by CVS and Target.



Renuzit has finally changed their air freshener look and design. Thank goodness, because they look so much better now. I know that there are autumn scents out by Renuzit, but I couldn't find any at my CVS. Instead I picked up three "After the Rain." These are on sale at CVS for 3/$3.00, but if you scan your CVS card at the Red Box Machine, a $1.50 coupon off 3 Renuzit Air Fresheners will pop out that you can use towards these purchase. 

  • Buy 3 Renuzit Air Fresheners @ 3 for $3.00 (weekly sale price)
  • Use 1 $1.50 off 3 Renuzit Air Fresheners (CVS Red Box Machine)
  • Pay$1.50 for three! That's $0.50 per freshener!
Tissue Paper. Ugh. This is the start of the flu season where everyone begins to get sick. No one likes to get sick, and no one likes running to the store to get meds and tissues when they're sick! CVS has both Puffs and Kleenex on sale for $0.99, but I only had a coupon for Kleenex, so I bought Kleenex over Puffs.

  • Buy 3 boxes of Kleenex facial tissues @ $0.99 each (weekly sale price) = $2.97
  • Use 1 $0.50 off 3 boxes of Kleenex facial tissues or a bundle pack
  • Pay $2.47 for three! That's $0.82 per box!
Last but not least, I got two Colgate manual toothbrushes that are on sale this week for $2.99, where you'll receive back $2.00 in ECB when you buy one. Limit for rewards is 2. 

That's it for my haul this Sunday! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...