Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Target Tuesday!

Hello everyone!

I did not go shopping/"couponing" on Sunday with my sister. Usually if there are good deals we would contact each other and plan a trip, but not this past weekend since we felt like there weren't any good deals that we both wouldn't be interested in.

Rest assure, I did stop by Target yesterday to look for Wet Ones Wipes and some plain scoop neck Mossimo tees.

I didn't find any of the $5 Mossimo tees since my size all ran out, but I got some other goodies, and I'll share with you the t-shirt deals anyway!

This week Target has Mossimo t-shirts on sale for $5 when they are normally $9. We have some great coupons we can use to score one t-shirt for $3.25 each when you buy 3!


Here's what I did buy:


  • Buy 2 Up & Up Hand Soap @ $0.89 each (regular price)
  • Use $1.00 off 2 Up&Up Hand Soap Peelie on Up & Up Milk and Honey Hand Soap
  • Use 5% off on Up & Up Hand Soap (Target Cartwheel)
  • Pay $0.70 for both bottles of soap! That's $0.35 for one!
I bought two Right Guard Xtreme Fresh Deodorants, but for the breakdown of one if you still have the coupons:
  • Buy 1 Right Guard Xtreme Fresh Deodorant @ $3.49 (regular price)
  • Use $2.00 off Right Guard Xtreme Deodorant (RP, exp 9/1 or if you already printed it out from RP website --no longer available.)
  • Use $2.00 off Any Right Guard Deodorant or Body Wash (Target Coupon, no longer available)
  • Pay nothing! $0.51 moneymaker!
I also picked up Wet Ones wipes. They're on price cut for $1.99 for the 40 ct, but look out for the ones that says 20% more or the 48 count Sensitive Skin/Exra Gentle ones!

I definitely saved a lot of money at Target on this mini trip, and I was fortunate enough to get overage from the deodorantson applied to my other items that my subtotal was only $0.13! Wowser!

I wish you all good luck shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...