Wednesday, August 7, 2013

REVIEW: Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Colors!

Hello everyone!

Last week I went out to CVS and picked up two Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Colors in "Wine Room" and "Spotlight Red." I have never tried out their lip products before, but I thought I'd give them a try since I had ECBs from CVS expiring.



Left: Wine Room; Right: Stoplight Red

Swatches:

Top: Wine Room; Bottom: Stoplight Red

  • Wine Room is a gorgeous deep pink color. On my hand it looks mauve pink, but on my lips, it looks much brighter like a cherry pink. This is a semi-matte finish lipstick with lots of pigment, and it glides onto my lips very smoothly.  




  •  Stoplight Red is exactly like its name, a stoplight colored red, that is bright and bold! The swatch on my hand makes it look like the Wine Room on my lips in the previous photos, but it's not! It's a gorgeous red that does not smudge and goes onto my lips without any problems. Glides on! The formula is also semi-matte, and I love it! Look at that color below in the photo!







These two colors have the same formula, and it does last quite long on my lips. I love that it is semi-matte because it doesn't dry out my lips, but it's also not too smooth and buttery that it doesn't completely rub off my lips either when I am eating or drinking something. 

There are no scents to these lipsticks, and they are very pigmented. Honestly, one swipe and a half across the lips pretty much does it for me. It is that pigmented!

A great plus is that they are super inexpensive! You can purchase one lipstick for only $1.99 at your local drugstore!!!! That's insane! There are always deals on Wet N Wild too at the drugstores, so I would definitely check these bad boys out! I really like these lipsticks, and would consider repurchasing them in other shades as well. I believe there are 26 shades total! Love them!

1 comment:

  1. I did enjoy reading articles posted on this site. They are impressive and has a lot of useful information.
    Red lips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...