Friday, August 30, 2013

REVIEW: Tarte's "Lights, Camera, Lashes" Mascara

Happy happy Friday!

I don't think too many Southern Californians are too happy today though because temperatures soared through the roof!

Anyhow, I have not done a review in a long time, but today I am happy to share with you one of my favorite mascaras. I love mascara, and it's the one product I can't leave the house without! This mascara that I love is by Tarte called, "Lights, Camera, Lashes."

I've used this mascara for months, and have gone through one deluxe sample size, and am about to finish my second deluxe sample size. It's ok though because I purchased the full size one as back up! :P



Tarte claims that this mascara is a "4-in-1" where it volumizes your lashes by 424% along with lengthening, conditioning and curling them. I don't know where they got that number, but it sounds kind of crazy huh?






The brush itself has very separated and fine bristles that helps separate the lashes.



Here are my lashes without any lash primer. You can see that my lashes naturally come outward.



My lashes with one coat. I only applied this to my top lashes.



Two coats.

Three coats. - This is where it begins to get clumpy, but it still looks natural.


Three coats on top lashes, one coat on bottom.

The formula is slightly dry, and gives your lashes a natural look. I like that it's not so wet that it starts clumping my lashes. I love the natural look, and I have no problems with smudging. I am always confused as to whether or not the mascara is dried out, but it's usually not the case -- it's the way the formula is built, which can be a con. I don't know if my lashes look 424% more volumized, but I can say that my lashes do look volumized and lenghthened. My lashes are also slightly curled as well. For their claim that this mascara is supposed to condition my lashes, I don't know how to test that, but this mascara works for me! You I definitely love using this mascara, but this mascara is on the higher priced end at $19 (HERE). I do recommend it if you are looking for something natural. If you want huge sha-boom lashes, then this is probably not for you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...