Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Manicure Tuesday!

It's Manicure Monday Tuesday! I didn't get the chance to post MM last week and yesterday, but I'm posting my current nails now which includes using Sally Hansen's Smooth and Perfect nail polish pastel colors as seen in this post HERE.

I used three colors: Sorbet, Satin, and Sea, and I topped it off with Sephora by O.P.I.'s "Gold Shimmer." I've worn this manicure for only 5 days and it has already started chipping. I was personally disappointed in the Sally Hansen polishes because they were were too transparent. I ended up painting three layers of each color per nail along with another layer of gold glitter and a top coat! That's too many layers on a nail! "Sea" is supposed to be a pastel green but appeared more like pastel blue on my finger. I'm not sure why this is, but I was disappointed in this color most. My favorite was the orange pastel, or Sorbet because it was the most opaque. I would not recommend these colors unless you don't mind putting on countless layers of the polish. Luckily I found these polishes on sale for only $1 each at Big Lots!


They look like little Easter eggs, huh? :P



The colors are from left to right: Sorbet, Satin, and Sea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...