Monday, August 19, 2013

Manicure Monday!

I just got done painting my nails, and I have to work on getting some of the nail polish off my cuticles, but I am wearing O.P.I.'s "La Paz-itively Hot" which is a beautiful vibrant pink matte color. If you were to wear this color and move your fingers around you'll notice a little bit of reflection of purple. I used to wear this a lot years ago when I first got it, but I'm not sure why I haven't in a while. It's still summer, so why not wear something bright and fun? :)

Because this is a matte polish, I am not wearing any base or top coat. The formula to this polish is pretty amazing. I love it! I want to purchase O.P.I. Russian Navy in matte too, but I know that is discontinued like this one, and is super expensive online. We shall see, we shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...