Anyway, here is my haul! :)
- Forever21 T-shirt. This is a really comfortable screened top I purchased on clearance at F21 for $9.99 in store. I love the whole photo where the young lady is staring out at the Eiffel Tower.
- Joe Fresh V-Neck Shirt - I purchased this basic v-neck shirt from JC Penney for only $3.99 on clearance! It's super comfortable, and stretchy! It is $5.99 online, so it may be best to check in store at JC Penney instead.
- Pearl by Georgina Chapman of Marchesa One Shoulder Polka Dot Dress - This is a stunning raspberry dress!I love the black polka dots on it and I love the layer ruffles. The ruffles help create a defined waistline which every girl wants! This was only $19.99 in store! I would definitely size up or two with any dress from this collection since it runs small.
- I 'Heart' Ronson Dress - I found this beautiful white dress on display in the Ronson area, and it was love at first sight. I love the floral lace that creates the sleeves and upper back, and I also love that it is on the waistline too. The flowers help make the dress less revealing, and white is a perfect color to wear during the summer! I think people look fab when they are wearing white with a nice piece of colorful jewelry such as turquoise!
- Forever21 Sleevless Blouse - I purchased this sleeveless blouse from F21for only $12. I love it because it's flowy and really comfortable. It has a peter pan collar, sewn in buttons and folded pleats in the front. On the back of the dress is a little peek-a-boo hole!
- Guess Sleeveless Blouse - I purchase this top at the local discount shop where they sell discontinued items. This beaded tank was on sale for only $8. It's a little heavy due to all the beading, but the beading is so intricately pretty!
- TJ Maxx - OneA Sweater I purchased this OneA sweater at TJ Maxx for $10. It's a coral sweater with a beautiful lacing design that stretches across the entire sweater.
- Marshalls - Juicy Couture Sweater - This is probably one of my most awesome finds at Marshalls or TJ Maxx! I found this Juicy Couture sweater for only $15. Originally it was being sold at Marshalls for $50. It's very comfortable, and I love the texture of the fabric; it's so warm! I can't wait for the temperatures to drop so I can wear sweaters and cozy up!
In case you want to see how these items fit, I made a video of me wearing these items. Apologies for the audio and lighting! Watch in 480p if you do!
Have a great week!