Saturday, August 3, 2013

Drugstore Haul! + Coupon Breakdown!

This past week I hit up Rite Aid and CVS to use some of my expiring +Up Rewards and Extra Care Bucks. I have a mini haul from this week to share with you! I apologize for a late post. There is still time to get most of these deals!


Rite Aid Haul:


Rite Aid had a lot of great deals on oral care including $1.99 Reach toothbrushes! I picked 2 up since the limit was 2.




Rite Aid also have Oral B battery operated toothbrushes on sale for $5.99, when they are normally $8-10. The deal is buy 1, get $2 back in +Up Rewards.


  • Buy 1 Oral B 3D White Action for $5.99
  • Use 1 $3.00 off Oral B Battery Operated Toothbrush (P&G, exp 8/31)
  • Pay $3 and receive back $2 in +Up Rewards = $1 total!
Almost every week I find that there's always a great deal on Physicians Formula makeup at either Rite Aid or CVS. This week at Rite Aid, the entire cosmetics line is buy one get one free! Rite Aid also has their Eye Extravaganza where every $30 you spend on eye cosmetics will get you back $10 in +Up Rewards. You can read and get coupons HERE in my previous blog.

I picked up two mascaras so that my purchases can gear towards my $30 spending for eye cosmetics.


I haven't tried any of these macaras yet, but I heard they are good! These are made of all natural products! Because of the BOGO deal, only one of these mascaras went to my $30 Eye Extravaganza spending.

If you've been at Rite Aid recently, you may have noticed that the Sally Hansen Salon Insta-gel Strips have been 50% off. My RA store had them for 75% off, so I picked one up, and there's a $5 Adperk for these that you can use! Mine ended up being a moneymaker, where the extra money was used for the rest of my RA purchases. Here's the breakdown


That's all that I got from Rite Aid this week!

CVS Haul:

I had $5 in ECBs that I needed to use, so I picked up some hair products, cosmetics and dish wash detergent!


Dawn dish wash detergent is on sale this week at CVS for $0.99. This is only for the 9 oz. bottles!

  • Buy 1 Dawn dish wash detergent soap ($0.99)
  • Use 1 $0.25 Off One Dawn soap OR use 1 $0.50 off One Dawn Hand Renewal, Bleach soap (P&G, exp 8/31)
  • Pay $0.74 or $49 for one bottle. (The pink bottle is the Hand Renewal soap)
Herbal Essence was also on sale this week for 2 for $5, plus $1 in ECB back when you buy 2.


I picked up the Color Me Happy in rose scent. I was so sad they didn't have any of the original scents left! Those are my favorite!

  • Buy 2 Herbal Essences shampoo or conditioners ($2.50 each --> $5 for both)
  • Use 1 BOGO Free coupon (P&G, exp 8/11)
  • Pay $2.50, Receive back $1 in ECB

Last but not least, I decided to pick up two Wet N Wild lipsticks!


These are on sale this week for BOGO 50%. 

  • Buy 2 Wet N Wild lipsticks (BOGO 50% = $1.99 + $0.99 - $2.98)
  • Use 2 $1 Off Any Wet N Wild Product (from Red Plum, 7/28, expiring soon)
  • Pay $0.98 for both lipsticks! 

They also have $1 lipsticks by Wet N Wild as well. I decided to choose the more expensive ones since color choices were better.

For the Febreze deal, read HERE.

 That's it for the week! Not sure I'm stopping by the drugstores again this upcoming week. I do have ECBS and +Up Rewards to use, but we shall wait and see the upcoming deals! :)

Happy weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...