Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Zara Spring/Summer Sale!

Zara currently has their entire website and store (with the exception of new items) on sale (Spring/Summer)! They have this sale seasonally and it's while supplies/items last. If you've had your eyes on something at Zara, NOW is the time to get it as many people have been shopping online and in store (trust me, I've been in store and it's crazy)!

Image 1 of PRINTED SILK SATIN SLIPPER from Zara

I absolutely adore these printed silk satin slipper shoes, originally $50, and now only $20!
Image 2 of CARDIGAN WITH THREE QUARTER LENGTH SLEEVE from Zara
This is a great cardigan for the summer, especially since it's bright and light-weight! Originally, $50, and now only $20!

Image 1 of PRINTED JUMPSUIT WITH FRILLS from Zara
This is a cute jumpsuit, but I don't think I'll look good in these. Originally $60, now $36!

If I had all the money in the world, I wouldn't mind spending money at this store right now during the sale! :P
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...