Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sally Beauty Supply Red Tag Clearance Sale!

Exciting news beauty lovers! Sally Beauty Supply is having a sale where you'll get an additional 50% off on clearance items! This sale is rare and items in store varies. They have hair tools, hair supplies, nail polishes and more on clearance, plus with the addition 50% off makes the items much cheaper! The sale ends Sunday so shop soon either online or in store!

clearance

I only go to Sally's when they have this sale, and I only go for the nail polishes, though I like to browse around and see what they have too.

I was able to squeeze some time in yesterday to stop by the store, and I picked up two awesome nail polishes!

I purchased Orly's "Boho Bonnet" and China Glaze's "Aquadelic." Gorgeous colors! I'll probably do a manicure Monday on each of these colors!
You take 50% off of the red tags! So I paid $1.65 for the China Glaze and $2.00 for the Orly! Great, great deals!

I personally think you'll get a better deal if you go in store since some items may have been further red tagged reduce, but quantity and selection really does vary from store to store. Good luck shopping! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...