Thursday, July 4, 2013

REVIEW: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "San Paulo"

Hi everyone! Today I am reviewing the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "San Paulo" which I am in love with!



Scent: There is a weird scent to it. It's not fruity or anything strong, so I think it's fine for anyone who is smell sensitive.
Application and wear: This lip cream applies as a cream and dries on your lips matte like a lip stain! It applies very smoothly on the skin! I have dry lips often so I put on a thin coat of lip balm before application. This lip color stays on for approximately 4 hours before reapplication is needed.

Colors: NYX carries 12 different colors named after major cities (cute!), and San Paulo in my opinion is a natural pink color although NYX considers it a plummy pink. Pigmentation is amazing! The color is gorgeous

Cost: This is a very affordable lip product for only $6. You can purchase it online on NYX or Ulta or you can go in store at Ulta or possibly at Nordstrom Rack too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...