Saturday, July 20, 2013

REVIEW: Almay Color + Care Lip Balms

I have new lip products, and they're glosses! My sister recently gifted me with two of the new Almay Color + Care Lip Balm line! She gave me Pink Pout (Barbie looking pink), and Blooming Balm!


Pink Pout:You can tell by the swatch and demo that Pink Pout is a sheer, yet buildable gloss. The color reminds me of a Barbie pink, which is a bold, bright pink, at least in its package. Packaging is quite cute by the way.  I love how small and convenient it is to carry around in a purse.

The color is quite pretty. Formula isn't super sticky like some glosses which is nice. 

Blooming Balm:
This color is a light lavender pink lip gloss, and like the other color, it can be sheer, but it's buildable and looks pretty awesome. It definitely has pigmentation like the other color, and the formula is similar, where it's not too dry. I always think that great lip glosses are a good protector for the lips especially in dry and cold weather, which these are-- balms as its collection states. I can see myself wearing these glosses throughout the year as I tend to have dry lips.


With Blooming Balm, which is a much lighter color that Pink Pout, is still visible on the lips.
Application is pretty simple since the applicator is like old traditional lip gloss applicators. Nothing special so it glides right on. Formula is perfect where it's not too sticky. I find these two glosses similar to the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses when it comes to formula and pigmentation. Will I buy these Almay glosses in the future? It probably depends on the color they have available. I would choose between these and the Revlon glosses, but ultimately color would be the deciding factor for me since I find them similar.

These glosses are inexpensive where you can purchase one for only $4.99 at your Target, though prices may vary by region and store.

Save $1 now on these Almay Color + Care Lip Balms by using a $1 Off Coupon from Coupons.com by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...