Every time I think of summer I think of: sunny, beach, sweat, and tans. LOL I'm from San Diego, California, what do you expect? :P
The items below in the picture are products I use on the daily!
- Biosilk Silk Therapy. I know I've mentioned this before in my blog which you can read my full review and thoughs HERE, but I have to mention it again because this is what calms my hair! Seriously. My treated hair needs some handle, and this product gives my hair shine, silkiness, and softness which I desperately need during the H-O-T summer!
- Milani Baked Bronzer. Summer = Bronzer, Bronzer = Summer. I love the Milani Baked Bronzers because they are super gorgeous and they give you a nice glow perfect for the season. These have shimmer, so if you don't like shimmer then they may not be for you.
- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant. No one, and I mean no one wants to be sweating up a storm and have armpit sweat stains on their tees. No matter what season it is, deodorant is a must. I've been using Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant, and so has my sister and she really enjoys it. There are multiple kinds for different reasons like for stress, sports, or water. I use the normal one. :)
- E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set - When the heat comes out, I tend to worry about makeup running, so makeup setting spray is a must.
- Visine Eye Drops - I wear contacts everyday, and I also have dry eyes sometimes, so I always have eye drops with me in case my eyes begin to hurt.
- Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 - Moisturizer is a must. MUST. I have dry skin and eczema, so I always need lotion for my body and my face. Lancome Bienfait moisturizer comes with SPF 30 so I wear it on the daily. It's also silky, nothing too thick like other moisturizers I've tried with SPF.
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I always have lip balm on me no matter what. Dry lips are no fun in the summer!
- Juicy Couture Perfume Body Lotion - I like having a trial size hand lotion in my bag wherever I go. I'm using Juicy Couture's body lotion instead since it came with my perfume set, and I just want to finish it up!
- Victoria's Secret Super Model Perfume - Mini size perfume bottles are so cute! They're also an awesome size to travel with. :) No stinky-ness in the sun!