Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Summer Essentials!

It is mid-July, and it's a bit crazy to know that half of summer is gone and there's still half of the summer left. I am always more excited towards the first half of summer since I feel as if there's less responsibilities (no school). It is still summer although we've reached the midpoint, and there are several products that I continue to use during the season.

Every time I think of summer I think of: sunny, beach, sweat, and tans. LOL I'm from San Diego, California, what do you expect? :P

The items below in the picture are products I use on the daily!

  • Biosilk Silk Therapy. I know I've mentioned this before in my blog which you can read my full review and thoughs HERE, but I have to mention it again because this is what calms my hair! Seriously. My treated hair needs some handle, and this product gives my hair shine, silkiness, and softness which I desperately need during the H-O-T summer!
  • Milani Baked Bronzer. Summer = Bronzer, Bronzer = Summer. I love the Milani Baked Bronzers because they are super gorgeous and they give you a nice glow perfect for the season. These have shimmer, so if you don't like shimmer then they may not be for you.
  •  Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant. No one, and I mean no one wants to be sweating up a storm and have armpit sweat stains on their tees. No matter what season it is, deodorant is a must. I've been using Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant, and so has my sister and she really enjoys it. There are multiple kinds for different reasons like for stress, sports, or water. I use the normal one. :)
  • E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set - When the heat comes out, I tend to worry about makeup running, so makeup setting spray is a must.
  • Visine Eye Drops - I wear contacts everyday, and I also have dry eyes sometimes, so I always have eye drops with me in case my eyes begin to hurt.
  • Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 - Moisturizer is a must. MUST. I have dry skin and eczema, so I always need lotion for my body and my face. Lancome Bienfait moisturizer comes with SPF 30 so I wear it on the daily. It's also silky, nothing too thick like other moisturizers I've tried with SPF.
  • Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I always have lip balm on me no matter what. Dry lips are no fun in the summer!
  • Juicy Couture Perfume Body Lotion - I like having a trial size hand lotion in my bag wherever I go.  I'm using Juicy Couture's body lotion instead since it came with my perfume set, and I just want to finish it up!
  • Victoria's Secret Super Model Perfume - Mini size perfume bottles are so cute! They're also an awesome size to travel with. :) No stinky-ness in the sun!
What are your summer essentials for the summer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...