Monday, July 29, 2013

Manicure Monday!

It's Monday! Don't worry, I'm crying with you too! Today's Manicure Monday is a fun OPI duo of "You Callin' Me a Lyre" and "Pirouette My Whistle." Both of these came from the NYC Ballet Soft Shades collection from 2012.



"You Callin Me a Lyre" is a creme jelly that you can build up. It's a really pale pink. With only two layers it looks like a white creme jelly with a tiny hint of pink. I only put two layers of this since I wanted to top it with "Pirouette My Whistle."

"Pirouette My Whistle" is a gorgeous, gorgeous glitter combination of fine glitter and silver polygon shapes. It's like a clear top coat filled with silver gorgeousness! This is my favorite glitter nail polish because it doesn't scream out too extreme or glittery. It reminds me of snow. It's very subtle, and I love that.


OPI has great shades and great formula as always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...