Saturday, July 27, 2013

JC Penney Coupon!

DEAL ALERT!

Recently I've been liking shopping at JC Penney due to the fact that they have mini stores inside with awesome sales and clearance! I went there a few days ago and I picked up a dress and a pair of slacks (I'll share in a later post), then the next day, I found out about this coupon:


-__- Oh yeah, I was a little irritated since I'm all about having me a great deal! Dun, dun, dun! I could have spent $50 and paid only $40 with that $10 off! It's ok, and I am happy with my purchases! It ends tomorrow, so go soon, if you like JC Penney or if you want to get good deals! Just print out the coupon and bring it with you!

I especially like their Joe Fresh line which we can't use the coupon towards, but I also like the I Heart Ronson line, and Pearl by Georgina Chapman. I saw amazing Pearl dresses in store for only $20!


The only problem with those dresses is that you have to size up by 2 sizes! Nevertheless, there are awesome sales and clearance items in store that I saw. I also checked out some of the items online, and it was WAY cheaper in store than it is online. Thank goodness for further in store reductions! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...