Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Febreze Closeout Clearance! $0.14!!

Hi everyone!

My sister told me that Febreze Air Effects sprays in the scent of "Thai Dragon Fruit" is on clearance at Food4less/Kroger for $1.64. I headed out to the closest Food4less and picked up two bottles of the Thai Dragon Fruit and used my expiring Febreze coupon, $3/2 Febreze Product from P&G last month, expiring today.



  • Buy 2 Febreze Air Effects - $1.64 each x 2 = $3.28
  • Use 1 $3/2 Febreze Products Coupon from last month's P&G Insert (Exp. 7/31, TODAY!)
  • Pay $0.28 for both bottles ($0.14 each)!
What a great deal! Food4less also has a deal this week on Febreze Air Effects, Set & Refresh, candles, and Vent Clips where if you buy 4, you pay $1.88 for each. There were coupons for Febreze in the P&G inserts from this past Sunday that you can use!

I also saw the Glade Expressions Starter Kit on Closeout Clearance for $1.88, but I am not aware of any coupons.

Good luck, and happy savings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...