Monday, July 15, 2013

Face of the Day! (FOTD)

Happy Monday!

This morning I woke up feeling pretty good, so I took some extra time to do my face and add some eye shadow since I rarely wear shadows. I thought that I'd film a Face of the Day and share with you what I am wearing!


Watch in 480p!


What I'm wearing:

- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in "Soft Honey"
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "Medium"
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in "Sunny"
- NYC Browser Kit in "Brunette"
- Estee Lauder Extreme Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in "Extreme Black"
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes in "Black"
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in "Zero"
- Milani Runway Eyes in "Designer Browns"
- Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in "Pink Pout"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...