Sunday, July 7, 2013

CVS Sunday Haul!

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I hit up CVS with my sister, and I didn't get many things, but below is my mini haul.


I purchased and used the following coupons:
  • Venus Razor - $6.99 Regular price (varies between region and stores) (Promo: Buy a Venus Razor, receive $2 ECB)
    Use $5 off any Venus Razor from RP 6/16  exp. 7/31
    Pay $1.99, receive $2 ECB
  • Organix Shampoo and Conditioner - $4.99 Sale Price (Promo: All Organix products are $4.99)
    Use $2 off any Organix Product
    Pay $2.99 each
  • Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash - $2.99 Sale price (Promo: Most Johnson's baby products $2.99)
    Use $1 off Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash 15 oz. only
    Pay $1.99



    ** NOTE: I suggest not buying any Johnson's Baby shampoo, lotion, or wash at CVS, since this week Target has these items for 25% off. This bottle I purchased at CVS is $2.24 at Target. Use the $1 coupon and pay only $1.24 at Target instead!!!More Johnson's Baby coupon offers on their Facebook page HERE. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...