Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Target Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!

There's no big deal at Target that has me running to Target this week, but if you are a lip balm lover, and an EOS lip balm fan, then definitely try looking at the clearance items at Target this week whenever you get the chance since they have the EOS Medicated Tangerine Lip Balm on clearance for 15% or 30% off at $2.55 or $2.09!

My sister purchased "Medicated Tangerine" for me at Walmart for full price at $2.99. I saw several of these on clearance at Target, but I am sure they are going to go fast since they are on clearance, and EOS is quite popular. There are no guarantees that these will be available at your local Target store. The clearance price and availability varies depending on your region and store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...