Thursday, June 27, 2013

Target Clearance Purchases

Hi Everyone!

I stopped by Target earlier today to pick up a gift bag for one of my best friend's little sister who is graduating tomorrow from high school. I know, right? June 28th for a graduation? Yup! I graduated the same high school too, and the school always ends in late June.

Anyway, I was of course browsing the clearance end caps of most aisles, and I only picked up two additional items on top of a gift bag.

I picked up a 4 pack of toothbrush covers for only $0.36. These are great for when you have to travel and even at home if you and your family put your toothbrushes in a toothbrush holder together. I also picked up a photo frame I saw back around Easter time that finally went to 70% off. The frame was only $2.08 which is a good deal in my opinion. I love the yellow because yellow brightens up the room! :)

That's all I purchased! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...