Sunday, June 23, 2013

REVIEW: Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner!

I purchased the Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in "Black" many months ago, and it has definitely become my favorite gel-type liner. This liner came in a set for me, so it wasn't too pricey, but you can purchase this liner for $24 on their website which also comes with a double-ended brush--I use my own angle eyeliner brush.

Unlike liquid eyeliner pens and other gel eyeliners, this Tarte liner STAYS on your lid and does not smudge! It's waterproof, so one expects the product to stay on, which it does! There's no scent to the liner which I like, and I love how the liner is very creamy. It dries quickly once applied, and it is very easy to apply with a brush.

My only concern is in the case where I grab too much product on my brush. If this is the case, the liner dries up on your brush and hardens. I recommend spot cleaning your brush after every use until you deep clean your brushes.








Overall I LOVE this liner, and I will splurge and purchase it again. The quality is great, and I'm a girl that wears eye liner on the daily!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...