Monday, June 24, 2013

Manicure Monday!

Zoya, Zoya, Zoya. I am quite disappointed in this nail polish that I received from my Ipsy subscription back in May. I did cancel my subscription, but I resubscribed, and now I am no longer subscribed... yet again! I know! Sometimes I can't make up my mind, but I won't be purchasing makeup any time soon since I have way more than I need.

This polish is from their Spring Collection, and it's called "Gie Gie." For some reason, I had a problem applying the polish on, since as I create a stroke on my nail, a bubble would form! How annoying is it to have air bubbles all over your nail! It may be due to my shaking of the polish bottle, but it really bugged me that I tried twice painting my nails with this shade, and both times bubbled formed. I do like this color though because it's a nice pastel shimmery pink. Their spring collection is filled with pastel colors, which is no surprise, since pastels are always trending during that season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...