Monday, June 3, 2013

Manicure Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend?

I've been slowly testing out new nail polishes these past two months since I've purchased a bunch of them, and I've finally tried on another JulieG Frosted Gum Drop color in "Rock Candy" which is a teal color with lots of glitter in various shapes. This collection resembles the O.P.I. sand texture polishes where the texture of the polish dries on like a rough sand surface. I think of it as paper sand. It states that for the best result to not put any top coat over your nails, but I did anyway just to see how the color would appear, since I noticed for the O.P.I. ones the colors fade as you wash your hands more often. The top coat definitely conceals the color, and actually makes the color brighter. There is still some texture to the dried nails, but I love it much better with a top coat.

What do you guys think? I am definitely digging this color, but like the crackle and magnetic polishes, I am sure these will be retired sooner or later. I love JulieG's nail polishes though, and I have purchased several other colors of hers at Rite Aid.

Have a great week ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...