Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil!

Have any of you tried the Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil? It's been the talk for a while now in magazine ads and on the net. I finally picked it up just two weeks ago when I saw it at Rite Aid for only $2. My Rite Aid went through renovations, but I'm not sure why it was on clearance.

Anyhow, the bottle looks just like any other Essie bottle, and let me tell you that once you open it, you'll smell the apricot right away! Quite honestly, I would wear the scent as a perfume, but that's not the purpose of cuticle oil! Cuticle oil is suppose to hydrate your cuticles around your nails and skin and help promote nail growth. I basically apply cuticle oil around the edges of my nails and let the natural oil absorb and then I wipe excess oil off. The skin around my nails feel smoother after using it, but I definitely need to give this oil more uses before I can determine whether I like it or not. So far, so good! :)



You can purchase this at your local drugstore for ~$8. You can also purchase it online at Nordstrom for $8 with free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...