Monday, May 20, 2013

Manicure Monday!

I am absolutely in LOVE with this color. I received Sation's "Of Corset I'll Call You" in my ipsy bag in April, and it's a beautiful sheer pink color. Two coats will give your nails a sheer look, but three to four coats makes it look as if you just got yourself a gel manicure!


I did add the Seche Vite top coat, but even without it, the shine is absolutely gorg!

I am into all sorts of nail colors, but my absolute favorite are the pinks, nudes and neutrals! This definitely falls under the category. I think this color is great for work if you're allowed to wear nail polish since you can dress your nails with either one, two or three coats, depending on how pigmented you want your nails. I definitely would like to try more Sation lacquer colors. This is probably my favorite polish so far this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...