Monday, May 13, 2013

Manicure Monday!

Despite it being a Monday (work day), I love Mondays because I get to share with you my nails! I painted my nails a lot this week because I've purchased a lot of nail polishes last month, so I'm going to post two nail colors today!

In this picture I am wearing China Glaze's "Lemon Fizz" and Sinful Colors' "Orange Cream" (You can purchase this at Walgreens or Rite Aid). Both creamy nail polishes with no shimmer. China Glaze is definitely a better brand. The texture is smooth in comparison to Sinful Colors. I found that SC took longer to apply and dry. It felt matte when I first applied "Orange Cream," but after a while it dried out to be a smooth texture. I put two coats of CG and three of SC.


In the pictures below I am wearing Essie's "Under Where?" and O.P.I.'s "Ate Berries in the Canaries."



My nails look messy in these photos, but like I've stated previously, I wanted to test out these colors. Essie's "Under Where?" is a beautiful cream lilac color, and the O.P.I. is a magenta color, but with a stronger purple undertone. Both formulas are great, and I only applied two coats! I believe the O.P.I. is discontinued, but the Essie is part of the 2013 Resort Collection available at Ulta and your local drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...