Sunday, April 7, 2013

UPDATE: Target Easter Clearance NOW 90% Off!

Hi Everyone!

This is just an update on a previous post on Easter clearance at Target! There are many reports that Target has their Easter clearance at 90% (decor, activities, baby clothes, baskets, basket stuffers, etc.) and 70% (dollar section items, candy, baking) off right now, so definitely try and head over there soon to check it out if you're waiting on Easter goodies! Please note that Targets vary by region and store, so your store may not have hit the 90% off clearance yet.

I did stop by a Target today, and signs stated 70% off, but it rang up as 90% off when I did a price scan. The dollar section items with a black dot on the back should be 70% off. I didn't get as many items as I did like for the Christmas and Valentine's Day clearance sales, but I'm happy with my purchases!

Easter items I've purchased:

  • Easter Basket - $1.50
  • Yarn Frames Kit - $0.50
  • Paper Flowers Kit - $0.50
  • Wilton Candy Mold - $0.19
  • Ducky Luggage Tag - $0.90|
     
 Here are a few of the items up-close!

 The fabric is detachable from the basket! This was originally $15!

Cookie/Candy Mold!! Bunnies and flowers!

 Adorable luggage tag! Hopefully this will make my luggage stand out at the airport!


I'm not necessarily sure when their Easter clearance is over, but I'm going to give it 2-3 days before they salvage the items, so make sure you make a quick stop to Target if you don't want to miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...