Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tarte Discovery Sale! Up to 50% Off!

There is a Tarte sale happening right now where products are up to 50% off in their Discovery Sale! Prices are as marked! Check out the sale HERE.Shipping is free with a minimum $40 purchase. I'm not sure when the sale is over, but definitely check it out soon before items start selling out.

If I could buy makeup (I'm not allowing myself to buy makeup for a while since I have way too much!), I'd buy these two for sure!

 Maracuja Miracle Foundation -- There are many, many colors! I'm most closest to the "light to medium" shade. It's only $21, 50% off of $42 original price!!
I've actually seen this bronzer around a lot, and it's the Amazonian Clay Mineral Bronzer in Hotel Heiress for only $10!!! This was originally $29!

There seems to be so many makeup sales going on right now that it makes me sad! Haha :P Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...