Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sunny Saturday in San Diego! :)

It's Saturday! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Temperatures here are in the low 80s which is perfect for San Diego.

I'm spending a majority of the day indoors studying for another exam this upcoming Wednesday. Later in the evening I'll be attending one of my best friend's birthday party, and hopefully catch up with some of my friends from out of town at the Gaslamp District!

It seems to be a pretty busy weekend since tomorrow I'll be attending FUSION, a hip hop dance competition held at UCSD tomorrow that is hosted by the Multi-Asian Student Association. :) I'm super excited for this show because I was in MASA for three years and was a FUSION Coordinator for my last two years. I am so proud of the staff no matter what the outcome of the show is. It is tough planning such a large event for so many people!

Any who, I woke up this morning and I did Blogilates! Yes! I worked out, and it's been a few months! No more excuses! I know I've posted a few videos in a much older post of a few of my favorite workouts, but here are other ones that I enjoy doing!







Ahh I sweat so much when I do her exercises! Try it yourself! :) 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...