Monday, April 1, 2013

REVIEW: NYX Rouge Cream Blush

Happy April (Fool's)!

Instead of doing a Manicure Monday today, I decided to do a review on a few of the NYX Rouge Cream Blushes! I haven' redone my nails yet, so I'll probably do that tonight or tomorrow after my exam!

Back in February I purchased three NYX Rouge Cream Blushes since I've heard so many great things about them and wanted to try them out. I purchased:


Without flash.
Top: Natural; Bottom: Glow, Tickled

With flash.
Top: Natural; Bottom: Glow, Tickled

 Swatches: Glow, Natural, Tickled

 Glow
 Natural
Tickled

I really like these blushes! They are definitely cream blushes that are very pigmented! Because they're so pigmented, I feel as if you can even use these on your lips! NYX carry a variety of these cream blushes in different colors. Natural is more pink than I had imagined. Glow is pinker than Natural, and Tickled reminds me a lot of NARS' "Orgasm" blush. In terms of "blendability," it is ok. You'll have to do some work to blend it onto your face, but I really do love these products. The blush isn't stick on my face, and it doesn't give it a "wet" look. My favorite is "Tickled" since I'm usually drawn to the peachy colors instead of the pinks. These cream blushes are also very affordable! One of these beauties will only cost you $6+ tax at Ulta stores! These are a must have if you like cream blushes or if you want to give cream blushes a try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...