Saturday, April 27, 2013

REVIEW: Milani Color Statement Lipstick in "Nude Cream"

Hi Everyone!

I purchased a tube of Milani Color Statement Lipstick at CVS a couple weeks ago on sale for $4, and I purchased the color, "Nude Cream."

Right when I opened the tube, I noticed the smell, and it smells absolutely delicious! It's a sweet smell, but not overly sweet. It's a really decent smell. I swatched (below) the lipstick, and it is so creamy. I put it on my lips as well, and it felt very moisturizing. The color on the other hand is a little to light for my liking. I think with my yellow skin I need to find a darker nude color. I always find that it is so difficult to find the "perfect" nude color. This one had a pink undertone which I thought would be great, but man it is hard to wear pink too! I do recommend these lipsticks though! They smell good, are creamy, and there are 30 colors to choose from. Best of all, they are affordable! Be warned that this isn't a matte lipstick so it will come off when you eat, so I definitely recommend bringing the tube with you wherever you go to reapply! :)







You can purchase this product at your local drugstore, or on Milani's website HERE. I usually just wait for a weekly sale at the drugstore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...