Monday, April 22, 2013

Manicure Monday!

Happy Monday!

It's been a long weekend, but it was definitely a great one. For this week's polish, I am wearing Essie's "In the Cab-ana" which is a pretty, bright sky blue color. This color is one of the nine in the Resort Collection 2013, and I love that it stands out. I only applied two coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.



Here's a picture of four Resort polishes out of nine:


I purchased these at Empire Beauty Supply Store in San Diego. The colors are from left to right: First Timer, Come Here, Under Where, In the Cab-ana

You can purchase these polishes at ULTA online or in stores for $8. I've also found them in local drugstores like CVS and Rite Aid. On the Ulta website you can see the other five polishes in the collection.

Target also sells Essies, and there's a hot coupon right now for $2 off at coupons.target.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...