Monday, April 8, 2013

Manicure Monday!

Happy Monday Everyone!

It's a brand new week, and I hope everyone's week will go smoothly!

I finally put on some nail polish on my fingernails after one whole week of having them bare! It's unusual for me to not wear nail polish, but I have no time to paint my nails when I have an upcoming exam. This color I am wearing isn't as vibrant or bright as it should be for spring, but I love it anyway, and it's Essie's Merino Cool.

This is from their fall collection a few years ago, and it's a dark grey color with a slight hint of purple undertone. I only needed to put two coats on since I felt like the formula is a cream and is already thick enough to cover all my nail spots. This color is very creamy which I love very much! I'm all about the cream! I'd choose a cream color over any glitter polish any day! Yes, I said it! My nails look really shiny only because I used the Seche Vite top coat. It's a wonderful top coat that makes my nails look as if I got a gel manicure.  Do I recommend this color? Yes!

Maybe I'll wear a brighter color next week! By the way, have you seen the Essie Resort Collection for Spring/Summer? They are beautiful! I saw them on Scrangie's blog HERE, and fell in love with the vibrant cream shades!!! I need them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Merino Cool looks amazing on you. I think you and I have similar undertones, but you skin-tone is quite a bit lighter than me. I'm jelly you pull off these colors so well. When I swatched this shade in the store, I thought it was a bit sheer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...