Sunday, April 14, 2013

JulieG Frosted Gumdrops on Groupon!

To all my nail polish lovers out there, JulieG Frosted Gumdrops are on Groupon for only $13!!! You'll also have to pay $2.99 shipping and handling if you only purchase one set.

The collection contains 6 full size polishes.

Colors from left to right are as follows:
Tangerine Dream, Sugar Rush, Hot Cinnamon, Crushed Candy, Blueberry Fizz, and Rock Candy


These polishes have a "sand" texture finish, and are limited edition and have just recently been released. Groupon has sold over a thousand of them, and the likelihood of them selling out is high! I purchased mine last night after doing some thinking, but after reading on forums and other blogs how people couldn't find them in stores, I knew that it was right for me to buy them! You can try and find them at your local Rite Aid for $3.99 a pop, or if you live in San Diego like myself, I paid $17 with shipping and tax for all 6 which is still a great deal!

I think these colors are great for spring and summer, and I have seen swatches of these polishes, and they are pretty dang pretty!

The deal ends in 4 hours, so buy them now! Groupon link HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...