Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ipsy April 2013 Bag!

Hello Everyone!

I got my Ipsy bag this past Saturday, and I am pretty happy with my bag! If you do not know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly subscription program co-founded by YouTube star, Michelle Phan, where each month you receive a bag  filled with 4 to 5 deluxe size or full size samples from various brands. It only costs $10 if you are living in the USA, and $15 in Canada. You can visit there link here: www.ipsy.com to find out more information or subscribe. You may have to waitlist depending on availability.

This month's theme is "Pretty in Pink," and I sure did receive pink items! Good thing I love pink!

I got a (from left to right) deluxe size of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment, full size Sation nail lacquer, Be a Bombshell blush and Mia Beauty Cosmetics shimmer powder.

 This month's bag is white with a pink trimming on top! I think it is an adorable bag, although this bag will get dirty pretty easily. I really do like it though!
There are white and pink stripes inside the bag with Ipsy's logo. This is waaaaay too cute!

Let's get to the items inside the bag! Eeks!


This Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment smells soooOOo good! It cotains argan oil which is very popular this season for fresh, sleek and soft hair! Retail value for this 0.85 travel size is $3.55 - $4.99


This is Sation Nail Lacquer in "Of Corset I'll Call You" which is a very creative name! I absolutely love this pink sheertone color. Yes, it is sheer and you'll have to put at least 2 to 3 layers, but it is such a pretty light pink. If you're a pink lover then you'll love this shade! Retail value is around $3.50 - $4. 


This is Be a Bombshell Cosmetics' Blush in "Beach Please, which I consider is a very bright and vibrant pink tone. I'm not used to wearing these kinds of pink, but I'm definitely going to give this a try. I'm usually scared to wear pink because I feel as if I'll be flushed out, but for this blush perhaps a little blush and a lot of blending may do its job! It's still a great color! Retail value is $16.


The last item in the bag features a full size Mica's Beauty Cosmetics' Mineral Eye Shadow in "Earth" which is so beautiful! It's a champagne color, and it's so pretty as it reflects in the light! This powder is definitely loose, so eye primer is a must have for this product. Product retails for $14.97; Use ipsy30 code for 30% off all Mica's Beauty Cosmetics through the month of April!

I am overall impressed with this month's bag, though I have recently unsubscribed. I unsubscribed because there's always other products that I really want to get my hands on, rather then seeing what random stuff I'll get each month. Instead, I can invest that $10 a month and put it towards something I really want. If you like getting new beauty products and trying new stuff out, then Ipsy is for you! Ipsy is a great monthly subscription though with great costumer service, and I do recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...