Sunday, March 3, 2013

REVIEW: Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Flush

Hello Everyone!

I bought a small Tarte make up pack a month or so ago from Sephora, and I've finally tried out the mini cheek stain in the pack. The pack contained 3 samples and 1 full emphasEYES liner and was a limited edition that can no longer be purchased, but my review is for the Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Flush which you can purchase the full size for $30 on the Tarte website or Sephora.



So according to the website it says that it's a "sheer berry red" which I think is true. Here's what I did to apply the product:

My  impression: This product is so dang sticky even though it smells so good! I can't get over the fact that it was so sticky as I was trying to blend it in. Quite honestly, I don't even think I did a great job of blending the blush in because it was so sticky that I felt it came right off!

Here's how it looks on my skin:

I am wearing foundation and you can see that my cheeks are a little pink. I'm not sure if it's from rubbing so hard or actually from the cheek stain. Color pigmentation is ok. I think if I really wanted the color to show, then I'll have to use a lot more product, but the website did state that it is sheer. Like I said before, it was really hard to blend the product because of the sticky texture. I decided to wait 10 minutes to see if it would dry on my face, but I waited to only be disappointed since my face was still sticky! After around 15 minutes though, I touched my face and it seemed like it wasn't sticky anymore. Many people love this product, but I personally don't like the formula, and I wouldn't recommend it especially if you're looking for something more blendable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...