Sunday, March 17, 2013

Random Vent.

I don't know whether to call this an unproductive weekend or not, but I have spent more than a cumulative of 12 hours looking into graduate programs and possible health career opportunities instead of studying vigorously for my class or the GREs. The future will always be scary for many of us to think about. What is the next step? Will I be successful? Will I be happy? Will I make a difference in this world? These are a few of many questions that I always ask myself on a daily basis, and of course I don't have all the answers to my questions. I need to remind myself of the accomplishments I've already made, and that anything is possible if I try my best, and that my best is acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...