Friday, March 15, 2013

Nail Polish Addict? HERE!

I am probably one of many, many nail polish addicts out there, and what better way to start the weekend by finding out that Sally Beauty Supply has an extra 50% off deal on all red tag clearance items ranging from hair curlers, eyelashes, and best of all, nail polishes! :D

I went to my local Sally's, and the employee there is super duper sweet! I picked up 8 bottles of nail polishes which all of them are China Glaze with the exception of one, Seche brand. I'm so ecstatic because they are already reduced to $3.29 and with the extra 50% off I paid $1.65 for each bottle! :D

I definitely recommend checking out your nearest Sally Beauty Store! It ends this Sunday, so you want to get there soon, and it's while supplies last! I'll probably swatch these beauties later after I get some studying and work done! :) Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...