Friday, March 8, 2013

Manicure & Pedicure Time!

Happy Friday! I'm spending this wet and rainy Friday evening with some self-pampering! I'm going to give myself a pedicure and a manicure! :D I was reorganizing my mounting nail polish collection, and I was sad to have thrown some out due to dryness, but it got me in the mood to paint my nails!

Look at the colors I've selected! So ready for spring despite this constant rain! Yes, it's raining again here in San Diego! The rain always come and go, and it's getting quite annoying, but I love the rain nonetheless! I'm probably going to catch up on some of my shows too!


If you're wondering what the colors are above, they are from left to right:
  • Sinful Colors - Orange Cream
  • OPI - Mermaid's Tears
  • Sephora by OPI - The Golden Age
  • Sephora by OPI - Fancy Schmancy
  • Tammy Elegant - Base Coat
Have a great Friday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...