Thursday, March 7, 2013

Loofah Excitement!

This is definitely a random find, but I'm beginning to love the 99 Cent store! I went in there today to see if they had anymore of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects kits, but they didn't have them anymore, so I looked around and found some other things instead like a stack of black Pentel pens, Revlon nail filers, and THIS three-pack body bath loofah scrubs:

I know, you're probably thinking like I'm crazy right for getting excited about this?! Yup! I was really just excited that one of them had a handle because I find it hard to reach my back sometimes when I'm using a loofah, but luckily this 3-piece set comes with a loofah, and two bath back loofah scrubbers: one with string and the other with a wooden stick! Whoo hoo! Yay for a dollar! Sometimes you just get excited about a single purchase, and this was it for me! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...