Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hypoallergenic Cat?

I was looking at my Instagram earlier and saw that Ellen Degeneres posted this adorable picture:


I adore cats, but unfortunately I am allergic to them! It makes me so sad because I want to be a crazy cat lady, but that can't happen unless I take allergy meds on a daily basis. I'm not sure if there are hypoallergenic cats, and so I did some googling. Right before I finished typing in the Google search bar, looked what popped up:

I am definitely not the only one! But I found that even though there are hairless cats like the sphinx or that there is a claim that a certain breed is hypoallergenic, cats will still produce allergens no matter what! Scientists are still doing studies on whether or not it's possible for there to be a hypoallergenic cat, but so far it's a no for me. I will adore these cute animals from online like on YouTube. Haha! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...