Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!

I hope that everyone is having a great day with friends and/or family! I spent my morning attending church with my family, and then we had lunch with a few of my relatives at a Pho restaurant. I am at home and studying now for my exam tomorrow.

This morning I wore a red BCBG Max Azria dress (purchased at Nordstrom Rack), and nude pumps from Cathy Jean Shoes!


I spent Friday evening with my sister and her boyfriend dying eggs and decorating them. It was loads of fun, an as usual, my sister and I became competitive!

My mother purchased two of these Paas dying kits for me for only 40 cents each at the GTM discount store! 

Paas Kits! So fun!


This was a very messy, yet creative activity. I came to her apartment prepared with extra glue, glitter, paint brushes, and other embellishments!
These are the three eggs I decorated. Interesting, right? Not exactly as pretty as I had hoped for!
We ended up painting a dozen eggs! So many! Thank goodness I love hard-boiled eggs! :P


I think I'll probably do this again next year! What Easter festivities did you partake in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...