Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Collective Drugstore Makeup Haul!

Hi Everyone!


I have a collective drugstore makeup haul to share with ya'll! This is definitely a big haul for me, and I did not purchase all of these items in one day, hence, "collective" haul. You can watch my 20 minute (I know! It's so long! :X Sorry!) if you want to find out where I purchased the items and how I feel about some of the times I've already tried!




Items I've purchased:
  • NYC Browser Kit
  • NYC 8 Hour City Gloss
  • NYC Show Time Mascara
  • NYC High Definition Eyeliner
  • NYC Skin Matching Adapting Technology Foundation (in 687, Light to Medium)
  • NYC Smooth Skin Foundation (Classic Beige, Barely Beige, Soft Beige)
  • Nivea Kiss of Smoothness
  • Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey
  • NYX Rouge Cream Blushes (Tickled, Glow, and Natural)
  • Revlon Nail Files
  • Maybelline Color Whispers (Who Wore it Redder, Pin Up Peach, Lust for Blush, Cherry on Top)
  • Physicians Formula Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara
  • ELF Foundation Brush
  • ELF Powder Brush
Have any of you used any of these items? Let me know how you like them! I'll definitely try my best to do a review on some, if not all, of these products through a YouTube video or a simple blog post on my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...